Visit The Greenhouse Project
A house… and a whole lot more.
Green House homes are a way of life for the elders thriving in them, the teams working in them, and the healthcare providers who believe in them.
What makes The Green House Project different ?
- A national brand
- An evidence-based model backed by study after study proving it works
- A team of expert consultants helping providers create them
Celebrating 10+ years of success, The Green House movement is transforming long-term care nationwide. It is the most radical, yet common-sense solution you’ll ever experience.
What is The Green House Project? It’s the most natural way of:
- Nurtures elders in a circle of care
- Enables deep relationships between elders and caregivers
- Turns the institutional organizational chart upside down
- Provides a home for 10-12 people, with private room/baths, that harmonizes with the neighboring community
- Creates a real home environment with an open kitchen, great room, and easy access to the outdoors.
- Meets federal and state licensing requirements
- Respects flexible routines, personal preferences
- Nurtures a familial experience around a common dining table
- Welcomes friends and family members
- Encourages personal growth and enables elders to continue to pursue their interests and passions.